Friday

5026 Digital Modelling

Dear students,

We will miss one class because of the coming Easter Weekend. For most of you are still not very confident for ArchiCAD. I have modelled an example of the building this afternoon, and wrote a ‘step by step’ handout for you. You need to use your own time to practice and finish the model. Please go Black Board under 5026, Our Course Document, and find the example images. You can also download the example ArchiCAD file to have a look at all the settings.

Now, you should all have the model I asked for next class. If you have any problem to follow the ‘step by step’ guider, please make an appointment to see me for help.

Do remember, you can get help for ArchiCAD Help anytime. Learning is from DOING!

PS. I did not see some of you at today’s class, please email me!

Good luck,

Ingrid