Friday

Curtain Call Students:What to prepare for next week

Dear students,
as I mentioned yesterday, I will be available to see you to talk about your projects from 10.30-12.30 on Monday in my office. I will put a sign up sheet outside my office today. Next Wednesday at 9.30am we will meet in the same space we met yesterday and you will be required to present the following information to the class.

1. A written description of the narrative content of the play-and a visual analysis of that content (story board of some description)

2. Present your interpretation of the play based upon detailed research (this will include an analysis of the socio/cultural influences on the play at the time it was written AND an examination of how it might be performed today in light of contemporary socio-cultural concerns). You should also take account of the different venues the play has been performed within and the different stage sets produced for the play-I am aware some of you will have more information on this than others.

3. A site/selection of sites where you would like your play to be performed. and documentation of the site/s

I look forward to seeing you all next week and will be looking to organise another play to see as last night was great fun!
with best regards,
Rachel.